You asked for SPEED...Introducing STEMhero 2.0
Single log in:
- Teachers and students both log in with the teacher's email and the same school password
- Accounts come with student, teacher, and school meters already added
- Everyone can participate and student privacy is protected because meters are labeled by number -- NO identifying information needed!
- Scroll or filter by student meter # for fast data entry and checking for student success
Rapid Reading entry:
- Add and edit readings with-in the data table -- instantly see results post!
- Data is kept simple and clean to empower, not overwhelm
- Raw meter view shows usage accumulating over time -- if it's going down (negative usage) you've got data errors or solar panels!
- Daily equivalent view helps identify spikes in consumption that you can investigate and measure the affects of your efficiency experiments
- Identifying and fixing errors is a critical STEM skill -- and now, it's also easy
- Learn from your mistakes, remove readings and restore them instantly
Log in only once:
- Close without logging out if the same computer will be only be used by a single teacher's class -- no need to log in again.
How can the STEMhero dashboard be even better?